Location: Cape Coral
Position: Repair Technician
Employment Type: Part Time
Repair Gadgets, Computers and TVs located in Cape Coral, is seeking a ambitious person who wants to be a cell phone and electronics Repair technician, you will start as front desk coordinator/receptionist for at least 6 months, if you show progress, then we can start teaching.
Must be responsible, organized and detailed oriented. Must have a great personality to meet and greet customers, explain and sell all products and services, and is a team player.
- Help improve current products
- Develop and maintain feature add-ons for existing products.
- Be responsible for answering calls.
- Be responsible for live chats from customers.
- Listing products online such as Ebay and Amazon.
- Lobby organizing, store Cleaning.
- Post ads social media.
- Support customers in technical aspect when assigned.
Nice to have:
- Brilliant people skills.
- Enthusiasm about technology.
- Uniquely focused on delivering amazing customer experiences.
- Love to solve problems and share your knowledge.
- Judgment and Decision-Making.
- Ability to work under pressure .
- 02-03 years working experience on equivalent position
- Fluent in English spoken and reading.
- Should be a team player and inspiration source for others.
You will love working here:
- $8.50 to $11.30 p/h depending on education background and working experience
- Sales bonus, performance bonus & 13th salary
- Challenging job with lots of opportunities for promotion (technician, manager)
- Professional, friendly and flexible working environment.
- Travelling allowance (if you live far from the work office), Computer allowance and Lunch allowance every working day.
- Working 06 days in a week (Mon to Sat)
Wanna meet us: